Full Service Identity Restoration
CITRMS (Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist) designated staff reduces the time and effort a member will endure in the event that their identity is stolen and goes beyond traditional credit report restoration by offering robust case knowledge in non-credit restoration.
Assists you in quickly and efficiently terminating and re-ordering wallet contents. You are not required to pre-register wallet contents before using this service.
- Includes ALL forms of ID Theft – including financial, medical, benefits, insurance, phone, utilities, government documents.
- Family Fraud & Acts of Terrorism.
- Unknown Identity Theft Events that occurred prior to the start of new membership plan.
- Identity Specialists (CITRMS Certified) work on your behalf until your identity is at a pre-event status.
- 24/7 Victim Access to an online case management system provides you with an up to the minute status of your recovery.
- Identity Theft prevention and education.
- Family Plan Available: Family Essential includes fully-managed recovery for you, your spouse / significant other and up to 8 children at same address.
- Includes Limited Power of Attorney so that the specialist assigned to members case can truly complete all restoration activities on members behalf.